Before you submit a URC proposal
How to participate:
- The 2021 Undergraduate Research Conference will be March 26th. All sessions will be recorded for online presentations, with a live Q&A to follow.
- Review the proposal guidelines on the Resources page to see information for preparing a virtual presentation and criteria for excellent research in presentations, posters, performances, readings, and exhibits.
- Submit a proposal online using the link in the AthenaCommons event page.
- Submission deadline: March 10, 2021 by 5:00 pm.
- Submission types:
- Oral Presentation: Have up to 20 minutes to present your research (reading from a paper is recommended). Projectors and laptops will be set up for using visual aids during oral presentations.
- Poster: Dimensions need to be 4' wide by 3' tall. Find resources for poster design and printing at libguides.muw.edu/researchposter
- Art Exhibit: Please contact email@example.com if your piece requires special installation.
- Performance: Have up to 20 minutes to explain research and perform your piece. If your performance requires special set up, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Award categories:
- Long-term research: Projects that have been active 2 semesters or longer
- Short-term research: Projects that have been active 1 semester
- Proposals: Projects that have been researched and designed for future completion
**All proposals are submitted are eligible for a cash prize! For more information, contact email@example.com.