Submission Guidelines for OUR Assignment Repository
All objects submitted this collection will be reviewed on an ongoing basis by members of the Undergraduate Research Advisory Committee before publishing to the repository, and if necessary, authors may be asked to make minor changes before publishing. Once published, faculty members will be notified, and the objects will be archived in AthenaCommons, the public institutional repository for Mississippi University for Women. You will be notified within 14 days regarding the suitability of your submission for the series/journal.
The submission process consists of the following steps:
- Read and submit the author agreement below.
- Submit objects through the "submit assignment" form..
- Upload your electronic file(s)
Before you begin, please be sure you have the following items:
- Author name(s) and department
- Submission title
- The course level for the assignment
- A brief overview of the lesson (up to 250 words)
- Curricular context
- Instructor reflections
- Supplemental file(s)
Submission Agreement for OUR Assignment Repository
Please review the following submission agreement and indicate your acknowledgement and agreement below. I understand the following:
- Submission Acknowledgement: I certify that the version of my document that I am submitting for uploading into AthenaCommons is the final version. I am also aware that I will receive notification when my document is uploaded and may request changes to the file be made if necessary.
- Copyright: I certify that I am the sole proprietor of all rights in and to my document and that it contains no material from other copyrighted or unpublished works, unless it is used with the written consent of the copyright owner. I also certify that my work contains no libelous or unlawful statements and does not infringe on the rights or privacy of others, or contain materials that may cause harm or injury to others.
- Permanent Archival: I understand that I am submitting my document to AthenaCommons for archival purposes and unlimited access by the public. I also understand that I cannot withdraw my project from AthenaCommons without the approval of an AthenaCommons administrator.