Electronic version made available through a Cultural Heritage Digitization award from the Mississippi Digital Library.
From the Photograph Collection. Photo of Fant Hall at Mississippi State College for Women (now Mississippi University for Women), as it appeared in 1953; Martin Hall in background.
Copyright protected by the Mississippi University for Women and its affiliates. Use of materials from this collection beyond the exceptions provided for in the Fair Use and Educational Use clauses of the U.S. Copyright Law may violate federal law. Permission to publish or reproduce is required.
Fant Hall, Mississippi University for Women; Columbus, Mississippi