Electronic version made available through a Cultural Heritage Digitization award from the Mississippi Digital Library.
From the Photograph Collection. Photo of Music Hall at the former Industrial Institute and College (now Mississippi University for Women). Opened in 1905 and renamed Poindexter Hall in 1947.
Copyright protected by the Mississippi University for Women and its affiliates. Use of materials from this collection beyond the exceptions provided for in the Fair Use and Educational Use clauses of the U.S. Copyright Law may violate federal law. Permission to publish or reproduce is required.
Music Hall, Mississippi State College for Women, Mississippi University for Women; Columbus, Mississippi