Electronic version made available through a Cultural Heritage Digitization award from the Mississippi Digital Library.
From the Photograph Collection. Photo of Shattuck Hall on the campus of present-day Mississippi University for Women. Original 4-story structure opened in 1912. After fire in 1953, it became a two-story building.
Copyright protected by the Mississippi University for Women and its affiliates. Use of materials from this collection beyond the exceptions provided for in the Fair Use and Educational Use clauses of the U.S. Copyright Law may violate federal law. Permission to publish or reproduce is required.
Mississippi State College for Women, Mississippi University for Women; Columbus, Mississippi