Electronic version made available through a Cultural Heritage Digitization award from the Mississippi Digital Library.
From the Photograph Collection. Photo of "The Gym", which was originally Henry Whitfield Gymnasium. It later became the Student Activities Building. Built 1908 on the campus of present day Mississippi University for Women..
Copyright protected by the Mississippi University for Women and its affiliates. Use of materials from this collection beyond the exceptions provided for in the Fair Use and Educational Use clauses of the U.S. Copyright Law may violate federal law. Permission to publish or reproduce is required.
Mississippi State College for Women, Mississippi University for Women; Columbus, Mississippi