Electronic version made available through a Cultural Heritage Digitization award from the Mississippi Digital Library.
From the Photograph Collection. Photo of the Science Hall on the former campus of Mississippi State College for Women. Built 1906, East of Franklin Hospital. Demolished 1957.
Copyright protected by the Mississippi University for Women and its affiliates. Use of materials from this collection beyond the exceptions provided for in the Fair Use and Educational Use clauses of the U.S. Copyright Law may violate federal law. Permission to publish or reproduce is required.
Science Hall, Mississippi State College for Women, Mississippi University for Women; Columbus, Mississippi